When you have something important to say, nothing is more important than face-to-face contact.
Establish your organization as a key force in improving the use of innovative environmental technologies and processes.
ITRC welcomes companies and trade associations to its Industry Affiliates Program (IAP). IAP provides several important elements to the environmental site owner, consultant or technology developer:
- information exchange on the development and deployment of innovative environmental technologies
- participation in ITRC technical teams that produce technical regulatory guidance documents and training
Joining IAP allows your organization to:
- advance understanding of innovative environmental technologies and approaches
- anticipate important technical or regulatory developments
- improve decision making when innovative environmental technologies are used
- obtain regulatory consensus on appropriate innovative environmental technologies
- network with people from all aspects of the environmental community
- gain exposure in the environmental industry
All IAP members:
- receive public acknowledgment of their organization's support in ITRC literature and on the ITRC web site
- are provided with substantial discounts on ITRC meeting registration fees, classroom training sessions, and exhibit space at ITRC meetings
- are eligible for an ITRC Industry recognition award based on exemplary service during the year (award provides a discount on IAP membership for the following year)
- have a direct line of communication with ITRC's Board of Advisors through the Board of Advisors IAP Liaison
- have a mechanism to, as a group, review and comment on ITRC documents, training, and team proposals
Success Stories from IAP Members
Liz Denly, TRC, says, "Our staff at TRC have relied upon ITRC technicalregulatory guidance documents and webinars for many years. Now, as an IAP member, we are able to be part of the process and contribute to these important documents. It has been a rewarding experience for TRC to participate in the ITRC model of broad collaboration and consensus-building with multiple stakeholders."
Dan Bryant, Woodard & Curran, says, "I have been an IAP member for 10 years. I find great professional value in the documents we have produced, drawing on the interaction with many very experienced and talented people who have a wide range of backgrounds, training, and perspectives. We also benefit from the personal and networking relationships developed over the years. It is a great investment!"
Jeremy Musson, Pinyon Environmental, says, "As a small business our internal resources for technology development are limited by both time and money, so ITRC is a great way to keep up with new developments and meet the experts leading the charge. I frequently reach out to some of those people I met during the first few years when we are faced with a particularly challenging situation on our projects."
Listing of logos is for purposes of acknowledging private sector membership and support and does not constitute an endorsement of any organization or its products. ECOS, ERIS, ITRC, and member organizations do not intend to endorse nor attempt to determine the merits of any specific proprietary technology or process.