ITRC’s 2014 Spring Meeting will be held March 24-28 in Garden Grove, CA.
Online Registration is Closed – Please Register On Site
Attendance at the meeting is free for all government employees, public/tribal stakeholders, and academics. The meeting registration fee for private sector attendees is $100 for ITRC Industry Affiliates Program (IAP) members (free for IAP Gold members) and $200 for all others. For more information on IAP please click here.
The 2014 Spring Meeting offers environmental professionals from across the country an opportunity to network and collaborate on innovative approaches to solving environmental challenges. This meeting provides the following:
- Meetings for all 2014 ITRC Teams, including the following:
- DNAPL Site Characterization
- Geostatistics for Remediation Optimization
- Geophysical Classification for Munitions Response
- Long Term Contaminant Management Using Institutional Controls
- Remediation Management of Complex Sites
- Risk Assessment
- Information about ITRC's direction from the ITRC Board of Advisors and Director during the Wednesday morning Plenary Session
- Opportunities to expand your network in the environmental community through participation in the Tuesday evening reception
- Implementation sessions for ITRC Teams on Groundwater Statistics and Monitoring Compliance and Biochemical Reactors for Mining-Influenced Water