ITRC’s 2015 Spring Meeting will be held April 20-24, 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA. The 2015 Spring Meeting offers environmental professionals from across the country an opportunity to network and collaborate on innovative approaches to solving environmental challenges. The meeting offers:
- Work Sessions for all 2015 ITRC Teams
- Information about ITRC's direction from the ITRC Board of Advisors and Director (Wednesday Plenary Session)
- Opportunities to expand your network in the environmental community (Tuesday Evening Reception)
- An overview of the Risk Assessment and DNAPL Site Characterization Guidance Documents and an opportunity to identify stakeholders that can use and benefit from the document and training courses (Implementation Sessions)
- An opportunity to provide input to the Long Term Contaminant Management Using Institutional Controls, Remediation Management of Complex Sites, or Geostatistics for Remediation Optimization teams and documents (Technical Sessions)
Online registration for the 2015 ITRC Spring Meeting is now open. Click the button below to register online.