ITRC’s 2014 Spring Meeting will be held March 24-28 in Garden Grove, CA.
The 2014 Spring Meeting offers environmental professionals from across the country an opportunity to network and collaborate on innovative approaches to solving environmental challenges. This meeting provides the following:
- Meetings for all 2014 ITRC Teams, including the following (please visit the membership page to become a member of any of ITRC's Teams):
- DNAPL Site Characterization
- Geostatistics for Remediation Optimization
- Geophysical Classification for Munitions Response
- Long Term Contaminant Management Using Institutional Controls
- Petroleum Vapor Intrusion
- Remediation Management of Complex Sites
- Risk Assessment
- Information about ITRC's direction from the ITRC Board of Advisors and Director during the Wednesday morning Plenary Session
- Opportunities to expand your network in the environmental community through participation in the Tuesday evening reception
- Implementation sessions for ITRC Teams on Groundwater Statistics and Monitoring Compliance and Biochemical Reactors for Mining-Influenced Water
Please visit this page for additional information as it becomes available.