ITRC holds one or more meetings each year that allow ITRC members and others to meet face-to-face. Meeting attendees work to help break down barriers to the acceptance and use of technically-sound, innovative solutions to environmental challenges. ITRC meetings allow attendees to:
- Work productively with their ITRC team to develop guidance documents and training courses;
- Engage with other ITRC teams to discover more about the innovative strategies they are pursuing;
- Learn about the new products being launched by ITRC;
- Learn about ITRC's direction from ITRC's Board of Advisors and Director;
- Expand their network in the environmental community through networking throughout the meeting.
ITRC's next full organization meeting will be the ITRC Spring Meeting to be held April 20-24, 2015 in Pittsburgh, PA.
Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown
600 Commonwealth Place
Pittsburgh, PA, USA 15222
Tel: +1 412 391 4600