2011 Spring Meeting
ITRC’s 2011 Spring Meeting was held April 4-8 in Minneapolis, MN with more than 280 members, interested parties, and guests in attendance.
The 2011 Spring Meeting offered the opportunity for networking and further professional development. This meeting’s primary focus continued to be on our members by providing the following:
- Meetings with technical team members on all 2011 ITRC Teams, including the following:
- Biochemical Reactors to Treat Mining-Influecnced Water
- Contaminated Sediments – Remediation
- Environmental Molecular Diagnostics
- Green and Sustainable Remediation
- Groundwater Statistics and Monitoring Compliance
- Integrated DNAPL Site Strategy
- Networking and professional development opportunities through participation in round-robin technical sessions on ITRC project content which enabled members to not only contribute to or learn from their own team, but to discover more about what innovative strategies other teams were pursuing for 2011 and beyond,
- Introduction to ITRC’s next new product deliveries from Attenuation Processes for Metals and Radionuclides and Contaminated Sediments through participation in Implementation Sessions on these products, and
- Overviews on project proposal topics that ITRC considered for 2012 funding via the poster session of final candidates during Tuesday’s reception.